Saturday, August 11, 2007
Vote for Nutty!
Please vote for my precious puppy dog for pet of the month at LuvMyPet Photo's Pet of the Month contest. Grand prize is $100, which isn't that much, but I could use anything I can get these days.. Besides it would be bragging rights for my doggie, whom I love more than life itself. Luv My Pet is a "traveling vet" that goes around to different pet stores where you can bring your critters for immunizations or microchips, etc, at a much less expensive cost than if you just bring 'em to the vet for the same treatments...

Labels:

posted by ShooShoo @ 10:34 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
The Animal Rescue Site
About Me

Name: ShooShoo
Home: San Jose, California, United States
See my complete profile

My Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from FreeTruman. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, 8/23, I'm feeling
  • The current mood of freetruman at www.imood.com
Currently Reading
Trying to Keep up With
Cool Sites
Regularly found on the TiVo
Past Blatherings
Ancient History
Other Cool Stuff
Daisy Mae Productions
    The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger

Web Site Counter
Hit Counters
adopt your own virtual pet!
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
 
 
Copyright/All Rights Reserved: 2005-2008 by Sherri