Thursday, February 01, 2007
Happy New Year! ;)
Okay, so I'm a little late. Very unlike me, I know. Did I mention my New Year's resolution to become better about blogging? No? Hmmm, must be why I don't make New Year's Resolutions!!!

So this is a way-over-due quickie (no, not *that* kind of quickie!) to say hello to anyone who may be left around checking in once in awhile. I am *so* grateful for the well-wishers and people who still come by the blog, and even comment on my aging, rare posts. I continue to *think* about posting almost daily. But what can I say, work & life (not necessarily in that order) have both been pretty crazy lately.

I had to come back and rearrange this paragraph because I always like saving the best for last: The bad news is, I'm still not doing much in the way of working out... and I still haven't gotten my bedtime very much under control... The good news is, I do get some exercise; I walk my Lovey-Nutty-Doggie just about every night for at least 10 or so (often more like 20 - 30) minutes each time (it's a start, and will be a lot easier to improve on exercising overall once the days are a bit longer and the weather a bit nicer... Never mind that I have a gym membership and that the gym is right around the corner!)... I am slowly improving getting to bed at a more decent hour (in a two-steps-forward, one-step-back kind of way). I *am* sleeping better overall, by far. Much more soundly, and I take stuff to help me get to sleep much less often these days... Most of the time when I do it's more of a precaution than anything else, or even just something to make me tired when I'm wide awake... It's tough to change the Night-Owl tendencies, ya know?

Anyway, speaking of crazy work. I'm here now (as of this week it's back to the "commute" just one day a week, to come in and help answer our 800 line) with tons & tons to do, so I better sign off for now. Hope to see you again very, very soon!

Labels: ,

posted by ShooShoo @ 4:06 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
The Animal Rescue Site
About Me

Name: ShooShoo
Home: San Jose, California, United States
See my complete profile

My Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from FreeTruman. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, 8/23, I'm feeling
  • The current mood of freetruman at www.imood.com
Currently Reading
Trying to Keep up With
Cool Sites
Regularly found on the TiVo
Past Blatherings
Ancient History
Other Cool Stuff
Daisy Mae Productions
    The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger

Web Site Counter
Hit Counters
adopt your own virtual pet!
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
 
 
Copyright/All Rights Reserved: 2005-2008 by Sherri